The Purple Flower
Domestic Violence & Sexual Assault
Resource & Support Center
Located at 109 W. Church Avenue
Call or Text: 479/981-1676
7 days a week
Support Group: Thursdays 9am
The Purple Flower is a unique, grassroots, rural model that provides domestic violence and sexual assault services on a budget that is sustainable to our area. We operate using the empowerment model, recognizing that the survivor is the best person to make decisions in their life. We offer a non-judgmental, non-discriminating safe environment where we welcome survivors as they are.
If you've ever wondered what it is that we do exactly, please read over this list of services.
• Crisis Line: (479) 981-1676 (7 days a week
• Services at the center include, but aren’t limited to, Crisis Advocacy & Support, hospital advocacy for sexual assault victims,assistance with completing paperwork for Orders of Protection and Victim Compensation claims, Domestic Violence education for survivors, employers, family and friends, connecting survivors with community resources, legal aid, on-going survivor individual support and connecting survivors to transportation, shelters and the court advocacy program.
• Court Advocacy Program-helping survivors understand how the court system works, prepare for court and offering support at Order of Protection hearings.
• Transportation program -provides emergency transport to safe shelters either directly or through use of the bus when criteria is met.
• Training, membership to local and state-wide coalitions, community domestic violence and sexual assault awareness and prevention education.
• An active and ongoing commitment to making Carroll County a safer and more aware community.